The Royal School of Educational Foundation (RSETF) is starting a new Read and Ride program!
Students will read fun magazines and books either hard copy or on an iPad, while riding donated exercise bikes. Our goal is to show how much fun reading can be, while improving their health at the same time.
But RSETF needs your help.
- We need stationary exercise bikes, preferably with attached bookstands.
- We need iPads.
- We need 10-20 music stands for the bikes that don’t have an attached bookstand.
- We need children’s magazines and storybooks.
Please help us by either by donating one of the above requested items or one of the following:
- Email your friends, family and colleagues to see if they can donate anything.
- Ask your Church or Mosque to include our request in their bulletin or newsletter.
- Mention our request on your Facebook or other Social Media webpage to spread the word.
If you cannot bring your donated items to our School, we will have them picked up! You may donate in honor or memory of someone. Or, you might like to make a monetary contribution so we can purchase whatever you wish to sponsor. Our banking account information is: Royal School of Educational Therapy Foundation. Zenith Bank. Account Number 1014337782. For more information, feel free to visit the US-based Read and Ride program website for videos, photos, and data at: www.ReadAndRide.org. The RSETF website is www.rsetfoundation.org or www.rseducationaltherapy.com