The Royal School of Educational Therapy (RSE-T) Foundation is a proposed non-profit private school that will comprise of General Education and Special Education services for students (Kindergarten to High School for General Education; Kindergarten to Adulthood for Special Education). RSE-T Foundation will prepare pupils in General Education for University Education and pupils in Special Education for Vocational Life-Long Skills.
Currently, the RSE-T is running a Full-Day and an After-School Learning Centre for Educational Therapy (ET), related therapies and Academic Tutoring for diverse learners.
Board Of Trustees
- Dr. Badewa T. Adejugbe-Williams, Chair
- Prof. Manny Aniebonam, Member
- Dr. Charles Cudjoe, Member
- Mr. Justin A. Williams, Member
- Dr. Jumai Ahmadu, Member
- Mrs. Hafsath Bomai, Member
- Prof. Modupe Adelabu, Member
Charles I. Oyarekua
Click on a Members of Staff's picture below to view profile
Mr. Tunde Adeyemi
Justin A. Williams
- Sunday, Boniface O.
- Ologun, Seyi Rachael
- Eigege Mark O.
- Bewarang, Peter
- Olusegun Adeyemi
- Ajayi Seyi Victoria
- Bolaji Olure- Occupational Therapist
- Obaike, Kathryn Une - Psychologist
- Gloria Obiegbo -.Physiotherapist
- Tochukwu Alioha - Speech and Language Therapist
- Chika Lekwa Kalu - Music Teacher
- Ruben Warieta - Dance Teacher
- Mr. Edet Dante - Photography Teacher
- Mrs. Olumuyiwa - Industrial Art Teacher
- Mrs. Jimoh - Cooking Teacher